AOL.com mail login is one Verizon Communications part that was started in the year 1997 and since then there was no looking back. This email service turned out to be one of the popular yet trending and huge service email provider that has more than 9 million users across the globe. As time passed by, the demand for the service increased and so did the community by the year 2012. In 2017, Verizon later discontinued the email services and transferred all of the users to AOL mail. In today’s time, AOL mail focuses on giving every user an AOL Mail Login personalized experience so that they can connect with their loved ones. Being a first-time user there are some Login to AOL Mail Issues or account problems that you may face initially which is why given are the solution to common concerns.
What is the Right Way to login to AOL Mail on the Web?
Before you log in to your AOL mail, make sure you have an account of AOL. In case you don’t have then created one using the guidelines shared below:
- Visit the main page of Mail AOL Login (mail.aol.com)
- Go to the mail.aol.com login option which also shows the button of Join in located at the user right-hand side
- It is time to click on the AOL signup button that you can find at the bottom of your screen
- Fill up all the desired details my aol mail login screen name, email and password and hit enter
- You will then have an AOL.com account. Then comes the AOL Mail Login process that you must follow
- Login the process:
Right after you create the AOL account, given below are some steps that can help you in AOL Mail Login Page account as and when you want to and thus avoid your worry of Not Able to Login to AOL Mail:
- You first have to visit aol.com where you can see the Mail AOL Login page.
- Click on it and enter your AOL email ID or user name that you just created some time back
- The Next button will appear to be active, hit it and then you will be asked AOL password
- Enter the password and hit the Next button
This is the way how you can log in to your AOL account through your web browser
What is the URL to Access AOL Mail Login Page?
- To visit the right URL for my aol mail login site, you first need to open the web browser and go to aol.com.
- Once the page opens, you can see the mail icon. Click on it
- You will then be redirected to the AOL Mail Login or sign-in page where you need to type the my aol mail login screen name and password as asked.
You can also visit the link Sign in.URL https://login.aol.com/ and follow the same process given above and avoid the hassle of Not Able to Login to AOL Mail.
What is the Right Way to Access AOL Mail on Mobile?
Thanks to mobile phones, email access has become a lot simpler. Now you can access your AOL Mail Login Page from mobile no matter whether you are travelling or you don’t have a PC nearby. Given below are some ways for better understanding to deal with AOL Mail Login Issues:
AOL Login 2-step verification enabled:
- You have to first install the AOL mail app and activate the 2 step verification.
- This way your account gets additional security.
Once you access your account using the 3rd part app, create a password for the app for every mobile device that you shall be using.
If you have an iOS device then you may want to first add your Mail AOL Login account using the device setting. This way you will be able to have an automatic aol.com account set up done. Otherwise, you will have to set up your account using IMAP or POP settings. The same goes for the users who have an Android device to avoid AOL Mail Login Problems.
But if you want to access your AOL mail and Not Able to Login to AOL Mail on the web browser of the mobile device well, first understand its version differs from the PC browser. However, you can access the Url and then fill up the details asked.
What to do if AOL Mail Login Not Working
Sometimes users are unable to login to their aol.com mail, The sign in problem of AOL Mail Login Page can be quite a common one. But there can be many reasons associated with it. This could be because of the password problem or the missing screen or a different error popping up. Irrespective of the AOL Mail Login Problems, you can follow the steps given below for quick access:
- The approach to start your PC after turning it off completely also works be it bad passwords problem or browser AOL Mail Login Issues comes.
- Also sometimes if multiple browsers are installed, the setting of the web can change and give you AOL Mail Login Problems.
You then have to reset the general setting of the web without requiring changing the settings of your web browser on the PC.