MS Outlook is one of the preferred webmail services in this world. In the earlier, it is famous as Hotmail. Presently, Microsoft Corporation owns this mail service. There are more than 400-million users for this Microsoft product. Yet, all of them have added their signature knowingly or unknowingly. Those Outlook users, who have done it unknowingly, would like to change signature in Outlook.com. Here, we have discussed it to change on Outlook 365, and Outlook web app.
Steps to Change Email Signature in Outlook
It will help you if you change or edit your signature in Outlook as and when necessary. In this way, your signature allows you to be contacted, and your signature refers to your business address and profession. Here, it will help you if you follow these simple steps to change on your behalf.
- First, select MS Outlook icon from your taskbar by pressing start menu.
- Now, you will be in Outlook Express.
- Click File from the Option bar and then go to Mail.
- Now, you will be on the Mail tab, where you have to click Signature.
- Here, you have to click Compose Message.
- Now, you will be on a new email message.
- Here, go to Signature and change it as necessary.
- Now, select it as default signature.
For a test, it is advisable to open a new email message and see that your changed signature is correct and is as per default signature. Sometimes, you would like to add a new signature to a different recipient. In such a case, your default signature must not come in your Outlook mail. You need not worry as you can change signature in Outlook by following the below-mentioned steps.
- First, open a new email on Outlook
- Then, select the signature box, which is on the left side on the top.
- Here, select Edit Signature and make changes to set as a new email signature.
- Now, click OK to set the edited signature on a new mail.
It will help you if you test it by opening a new message. If you find the changed signature there at the bottom of your new mail, you have changed it correctly. The changed signature will not display until you have saved it after changing. Otherwise, the default signature will appear.
How to Change Email Signature in Outlook 365
If you are into a business and you might use the secured Microsoft Outlook 365 as your business mail. You might need to change signature in Outlook when you have a sister, concern or your business is into other verticals in the same company logo and Branding. Here, an entrepreneur can change their MS Outlook signature by following the below-mentioned steps.
- First, sing into your MS Outlook 365
- Now, go to File and from there select Options
- From Options, choose Mail and go to Signature
- Here, you can edit the signature to change signature in Outlook new message.
If you wish the same signature for all future emails, you can save and close the box. The best way to change your signature is by creating more than one signature. You can add them in a new email by selecting the preferred signature apart from your default signature.
How to Change Email Signature in the Outlook Web Online
If you are using MS Outlook web app, it is easy to change signature in Outlook. It will help you if you can follow the below-mentioned steps.
- First, log in with your credentials on the Outlook web app.
- Now, click the settings from the option tab
- Here, you have to select the signature to modify or edit.
- After changing the signature in Outlook, you must save by clicking ok button.
It will be better to log out or open a new message to check the changed signature is present on a new mail.
Also Read:- How to Recall an Email in Outlook Manually?
How to Change Signature in Outlook Webmail
If you are using webmail, it is simple to change signature in Outlook. It is advisable to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- First, sign in to your MS Outlook on the web.
- Now, select the file menu and go to options settings.
- Here, go to signature, from where you can edit and modify.
- After changing your signature, it is advisable to save them at the end.
You can check the signature changes are displaying correctly by opening a new mail. You can try by log out and signing in too.
How to Change Email Signature in Outlook Safari
If you use Apple’s web-enabled devices, it will have the Safari browser. Here, also you can set your signature as a default. However, you might need to change signature in Outlook for some reasons. Here, we have mentioned how to change it manually at your end. It will help you if you follow these steps.
- First, sign in to your MS Outlook account.
- Now, go to the Outlook menu and select preference.
- Here, you have to click on signature under the email
- Here, you can change the default signature by editing it.
For testing, it will help you if you open a new message on your Mac system.
We hope the millions of Outlook users can change signature in Outlook manually by following the steps mentioned above on Safari browser, web, and app. If you are facing some trouble, you can go to MS Outlook help and check them out. However, it is not a daunting task if you can read and understand English. Moreover, Outlooks is with multi-language options. You can check for your language and do the steps mentioned above.
Why is my Outlook App Not Working on Android Phone?
Why is Outlook Not Receiving Emails?
Why has Outlook Stopped Accessing Yahoo Mail Accounts?
How to Import a CSV File into Outlook 365?
How to Recall an Email in Outlook for MAC?