To import the CSV file to Microsoft 365 is a very simple procedure. For that you just need to follow easy steps given below carefully-
- First of all, open the outlook desktop program.
- Then, go to the top left corner and click on “File”.
- Further, select “open & export” and then, select “import/export”. In the export/import option select “export to a file”. Click on “next” & then select “ comma-separated values”.
- After that, you will see the option “Browse”, click on that option and select the file you want to import.
- Choose the option “do not import duplicate items” and press the “next” option. Then, the context you have selected will be shown, so check that if it is the same you want to import, click to the “next” and continue.
- Then, click check the option “import o-demo contacts-255” and click the “next”.
- Now, create a custom file yourself, all the options having + in front of them, have multiple options and you will have to choose out of them. And once you are done, click “finish”.
And here you go, your CSV file has been imported to Microsoft 365 outlook.
Also Read:- Why Is My Outlook Not Receiving Emails
Importing CSV File to Microsoft 365 Outlook Not Working–
Some things to be cleared before importing CSV file to Microsoft 365 outlook
- There is no need to change the account names of the CSV file to import to Microsoft 365. The field name could be different in the CSV file and Microsoft 365.
- The most important thing is always to make your MAP fields manually. The demo is provided showing the process to make a MAP field.
- Always map to the individual field.
Also Read:- How to Recall an Email in Outlook
2 Drawbacks While Importing CSV Files to Microsoft Outlook 365–
- Firstly, the data of user-defined files cannot be imported.
2. Moreover, the customs form data also cannot be imported.
Related Articles Outlook:
How to Change Email Signature in Outlook 365?
What is Shown to Recipients When You Recall an Email in Outlook?
How Do I Get Outlook To Automatically Receive Emails?
Why has Outlook 2019 Stopped Accessing Yahoo Mail Accounts?
How to Import a CSV File into Outlook 365?